Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hunting Feedback

Salutations all,

I want to express that the shopkeepers and I are so very happy and excited that you are all enjoying the hunt so much.  So far, the feedback has been astoundingly positive.  We appreciate that; as well as the gracious patience you have had with any glitches that did arise. 

Remember, the hunt continues until November 30! 

Also, I would like to extend a thanks to Chic Aeon.  Her blog post the first day of the hunt present exquisite images and feedback regarding items to be found in the Antique Grid Show: Autumn Hunt.  You can find her blog post here.  If you are a blogger and wish to share your blog about the hunt with us, please send me the link and I'll pass it along and share it here.

Also, if you have hunted and used the iem you found, please feel free to take some images and send them along to me.  I'll post them on the blog in a forthcoming Hunters Use Post.  We love to see how you use the items we make.  If you decide to do this, please send them to me via email: thaddeusnadeau@hotmail.com.  In the subject line write: Autumn Hunt Use.

Again, thank you for all being a part of this experience.  Keep on hunting until November 30!


Thaddeus